AcquisitionsAcquisition Services is responsible for the order and receipt of materials selected for the library’s collections, for the management of the Book and Materials budget, and for the receipt and processing of gift items. The department purchases materials in a variety of formats ranging from print to microform to electronic. Materials are acquired through a variety of methods including direct payment, lease (for electronic products), gifts from donors and institutions, and exchange with other institutional partners. Acquisition Services supports the work of the subject librarians who comprise the Collection Development Committee.
Acquisitions Faculty and Staff members:
- Marlene Slough, Head of Acquisition Services, email@example.com, phone 217-581-7555
- Joann Daugherty, Senior Library Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 217-581-6021
- Leeila Ennis, Senior Library Specialist, email@example.com, phone 217-581-7557
- Tammy Miller, Senior Library Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 217-581-7558
- Lee Whitacre, Senior Library Specialist, email@example.com, phone 217-581-7556