- A Vision Of Britain Through Time Open Access
Historical surveys | How the country and its localities have changed
- ACS Style Guide
Guide for citing materials in American Chemical Society (ACS) style.
- Ad*Access Open Access
Presents images and database information for over 7,000 advertisements printed in U.S. and Canadian newspapers and magazines between 1911 and 1955.
- Administration for Children & Families. Children's Bureau (U. S. Dept. of Health & Human Services) Open Access
Reports | Statistics | Adoption | Foster Care | Child Abuse | Neglect
- Advertising Age Open Access
Advertising Age is one of the most well-known advertising publications. The website has far more than just the magazine articles and is a research destination in itself. This is an important site for anyone interested in advertising.
- AdViews: A Digital Archive of Vintage Television Commercials Open Access
A free digital archive of television commercials from the 1950`s to the 1980`s. The materials on this web site are made available for use in research, teaching and private study. Although the material on this web site is publicly accessible for the limited purposes described above, some material is not in the public domain. Copyright in specific materials may be owned by Duke University, by another institution, or by an individual. Each collection may have specific copyright information and usage rules.
- AgingStats.gov Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Key indicators of well-being for Older Americans
- All Business Open Access
- American Association of Community Theatre Open Access
The American Association of Community Theatre (AACT) is the national voice of community theatre, representing the interests of its members and over 7,000 theatres across the U.S. and with the armed forces overseas.
- American Nurses Association Book Collection
Includes Scope And Standards of Practice books from the American Nurses Association.
- American Society for Theatre Research Open Access
The American Society for Theatre Research (ASTR), established in 1956, provides an organization and public voice for theatre scholars and promotes the cause of theatre as a field for serious scholarly study and research.
- APA Dictionary of Psychology
Psychology | Clear and Authoritative Definitions
Subset of WorldCat helpful for Identifying Collections Held in Archives | Historical Documents | Personal Papers | Family Histories
- Artslynx International Theatre Resources Open Access
Information on production histories, books, design, technical theater, costumes, and acting for theater students, actors and designers.
- Asian American Religious Cultures
Traditional belief systems | Buddhism | Confucianism |Hinduism | Islam | Micronesian and Polynesian religious traditions in the United States | Culture and religious rituals of Asian American Christians.
- Autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorders Sourcebook
Symptoms | Assessment | Diagnosis | Early Interventions | Including Speech Language Therapies
- AWP Official Guide to Writing Programs Open Access
Creative writing programs | Descriptions