- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Open Access
Federal assistance programs | Grants, awards, scholarships | For states, local governments, organizations, individuals
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications Open Access
Search for historical & current US federal publications | Links to online publications | Congressional serials set | Congressional publications | Government ebooks
- Census of Agriculture Historical Archive Open Access
Public archive of Census publications published prior to 1987.
- Center for Media and Public Affairs Open Access
The Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA) is a nonpartisan research and educational organization which conducts scientific studies of news and entertainment media. CMPA's goal is to provide an empirical basis for ongoing debates over media coverage and impact through well-documented, timely, and readable studies.
- Center for Public Integrity: Investigative Journalism in the Public Interest Open Access
The mission of the Center for Public Integrity is to produce original, responsible investigative journalism to make institutional power more transparent and accountable.
- ChemIDplus Open Access
free access to structure and nomenclature authority files used for the identification of chemical substances cited in National Library of Medicine databases. Click here for more info.
- ChildStats.gov Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Key national indicators of child well-being
- Chronicle of Higher Education : Facts & Figures
Higher Education | Statistics | Information | Trends
- CompPile Open Access
Bibliography | Post-secondary composition & rhetoric
- Congress.gov Open Access
Official website for U.S. federal legislative information | Track Legislation | Congressional Information | Replaces Thomas.gov
- Congressional Research Service Reports Open Access
In-depth legislative reports | Analysis and research on contemporary issues | Written by attorneys, economists, scientists | Agriculture, immigration, foreign policy, banking regulation, veterans' issues, and more
- Contemporary Postcolonial & Postimperial Literature in English Open Access
Still underconstruction, this site offers backgraound and biographical information on postcolonial authors.
- CQ Press Guide to U.S. Elections
Analysis & Data | Candidates | Election Returns | Campaign Finance | Reapportionment | Redistricting
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
Authoritative resource consisting of tables of data and current international recommendations on nomenclature, symbols, and units, its usefulness spans not only the physical sciences but also related areas of biology, geology, and environmental science