- Early English Books Online (EEBO)
Fulltext | Digitized facsimile reproductions of Virtually Every Work Printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America | 1473-1700
- Early English Books Online (EEBO) Text Creation Partnership Open Access
Public domain downloadable text files of 25,000+ titles from EEBO. This is the public release of phase I of the EEBO TCP
- eAtlas of Global Development Open Access
Maps & Graphs | Thematically Organized | 175 World Bank Indicators | 200+ Countries | Visualize & Compare | Important Development Challenges
- EconData Open Access
Links to U.S. Regional Economic Data | Organized by Category
- Education Resources from the Florence Coles Ballenger Teachers Center Web Site Open Access
Categorized education resources of interest to students and faculty in the College of Education.
- Educational Testing Service Test Collection Open Access
20,000 tests | Other measurement devices | Early 1900s to the present
- Educational Theatre Association Open Access
- Eighteenth-Century Resources Open Access
Links to significant and reliable Internet resources that focus on the (very long) eighteenth century. Last updated 2006.
- Electronic Encyclopedia of Chicago Open Access
Everything you ever wanted to know about Chicago - the history, the people, business, architecture, etc.
- Encyclopedia of Adulthood and Aging
Concise, accurate summaries of classic topics as well as the most recent thinking and research in new areas covering a broad range of issues, from biological and physiological changes in the body to changes in cognition, personality, and social roles to applied areas such as psychotherapy, long-term care, and end-of-life issues.
- Encyclopedia of Chicago Open Access
Historical information on Chicago
- Encyclopedia of Crime and Punishment
Acknowledges the overlap of criminology and criminal justice with a number of disciplines such as sociology, psychology, epidemiology, history, economics, and public health, and law with entries organized around 12 core substantive areas of crime and punishment: international aspects, multi/interdisciplinary aspects, crime types, corrections, policing, law and justice, research methods, criminological theory, correlates of crime, organizations and institutions (U.S.), victimology, and special populations.
- Encyclopedia of Environmetrics
A comprehensive source of relevant fundamental concepts in environmetric research, development and applications for statisticians, mathematicians, economists, environmentalists, ecologist, government officials and policy makers.
- Encyclopedia of Global Human Migration
A complete exploration of the prominent themes, events, and theoretical underpinnings of the movements of human populations from prehistory to the present day, including thematic interpretations and theories of migration, significant contemporary scientific discoveries and scholarly interpretations.
- Encyclopedia of Health Communication
Comprehensive coverage of the theory, research, and applications of health communication.
- Encyclopedia of Mathematics Open Access
An open-access wiki geared towards graduate researchers in mathematics. The original articles are from the online Encyclopaedia of Mathematics, published by Kluwer Academic Publishers in 2002. Contains more than 8,000 entries, illuminating nearly 50,000 notions in mathematics.
- Encyclopedia of Public Relations
This work explores the evolution of the Public Relations field, with examples from history describing events, changing practices, and the key figures who developed and expanded the profession.
- Encyclopedia of Religion
Presents a cross-cultural approach that emphasizes religion's role within everyday life and as a unique experience from culture to culture.
- Encyclopedia of Social Media and Politics
This work explores how the rise of social media is altering politics both in the United States and in key moments, movement, and places around the world. Its scope encompasses the disruptive technologies and activities that are changing basic patterns in American politics.
- English Short-Title Catalog Open Access
The English Short-Title Catalog (ESTC) is designed to include a bibliographic record, with holdings, of every surviving copy of books, pamphlets and other ephemeral materials produced in Great Britain or any of its dependencies, in any language, worldwide, from 1473-1800.
- Essential Supreme Court Decisions
Summaries of leading cases in U.S. constitutional law
- European Association for Digital Humanities Open Access
Digital humanities methods & technology | European focus
- Everything International Open Access