- PEN American Center Open Access
Association of writers working to advance literature, defend free expression, and foster international literary fellowship.
- Performing Arts in America 1875-1923 Open Access
Captured in the then new techniques of photography, recorded sound, and film, the performing arts of the early twentieth century come alive as never before, preserved by The New York Public Library
- Periodic Table Live! Open Access
Explore a broad range of information about the elements, their reactions, their properties, their structures, and their histories.
- Pew Research Center for the People and Press Open Access
Access the Pew Center`s collection of public-opinion surveys and public policy documents.
- Pew Social Trends Open Access
Statistics | Facts | Trends
- Plunkett's e-commerce & Internet business almanac
- Plunkett's entertainment & media industry almanac
- Plunkett's games, apps & social media industry almanac
- Plunkett's retail industry almanac
- Poetry Society of America Open Access
Founded in 1910, the Poetry Society of America promotes the reading and writing of Poetry.
- Poetry Tool Open Access
Poems arranged by category, occasion, etc.
- Principles of Chemistry
Introduction to the fundamentals of chemistry, from elements and molecules to chemical reactions and properties of matter.
- Profile of Older Americans Open Access
U. S. Government Information | Key Statistics on Older Americans